CMTC offers a wide range of educational programing for CU Denver students and Front Range professionals.
- Non-credit classes range from a couple hours to full-week intensives for anyone who wishes to take a deeper dive into topics such as gaming, coding, design process and visualization.
- CU Denver students foster transdisciplinary, collaborative and innovative approaches to real-world problems in various fields of study.
- Fall 2018 courses include Virtual Reality and Immersive Storytelling.
Brown Bag Lunch Series
- Faculty, students and outside experts discuss past, current and future research projects
- Business partners offer CU Denver students the opportunity to collaborate on finding solutions to real-world problems, from capstone projects to independent studies and internships.
- Students and employers connect through career fairs, site tours, shadowing, and internships.
Peer & Professional Mentoring
- Students meet with Ph.D. students, upperclassman and professionals to guide their academic progress and get them involved in research projects.