CMTC seeks research and education partners within and outside of the traditional university structure.
Transdisciplinary Experiential Education
- By breaking down the silos of traditional, single-track curriculums, CU Denver students learn how to collaborate across disciplines to solve real-world problems. Investing in these nurturing environments help cultivate students to become the impactful workforce of the future.
Career Development and Talent Pipelines
- Employers connect with CU Denver students through networking events, site tours, shadowing and independent studies.
- Students gain on-the-job training through internships and co-op programs while working for industry-leading companies and organizations.
- Certificates on emerging topics include Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, Robotics, Big Data and Multimedia.
Industry-Sponsored Research Projects
- Business partners offer CU Denver students the opportunity to collaborate on finding solutions to real-world problems, from capstone projects to independent studies and internships.
- Collaborating with researchers and clinicians for innovative diagnosis and treatment solutions
Partners include: National Mental Health Innovation Center and the Neurology Department at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Children’s Hospital Colorado and National Jewish Health
- Creating customized digital multimedia content including videos, websites and VR experiences
Partners include: Colorado Public Television
- Supporting research and development efforts for large and small corporations
Partners include: Laser Tech Inc.
- Providing guidance to overcome challenges with technologies and value proposition
Partners include: Dogpack Studios